- Escape the hustle and bustle of Quito and spend the day in the mountains
- Take frequent stops to enjoy beautiful views and learn about the local products
- Taste the traditional 'biscochos' cookies
- Marvel at the wares on sale at Otavalo Market
- Relax at the crater lake of Cuicocha
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Quito, and then journey by private vehicle towards the lively indigenous bazaar of Otavalo Market. Make brief stops at the village of Guayabamba and get an amazing view of San Pablo Lake and the surrounding landscape. Try some of the local biscochos (cookies) typical of the region along the way.
Visit a weaving workshop in Peguche to learn about the handmade artisanal products and clothes typical of the region. Get back on the road to arrive at Otavalo Market and join the locals who come to sell their wares at the most spectacular market in Latin America. Buy unique souvenirs or just watch the hustle and bustle of the market vendors.
Make your way to the beautiful crater lake of Cuicocha at the foot of Cotacachi Volcano. Return to Quito at the end of a day full of activities and get dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Typical cookies (biscochos)
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund