My Guide Website?
Baños de Agua Santa: Whitewater Rafting Tour1 Reviews
Raft the rapids of the Pastaza River on a 5-hour adventure tour from Baños de Agua Santa and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the “Gateway to the Amazon.” Encounter spectacular waterfalls, and the beautiful foothills of the Tungurahua volcano.
- Whitewater raft the rapids of the Pastaza River
- Discover Ecuador's Gateway to the Amazon
- Enjoy lunch by the Topo River
- Experience the class III and IV rapids of Baños de Agua Santa
- Marvel at the stunning nature of the Tungurahua volcano foothills
DescriptionWhitewater raft the rapids of the Pastaza River Discover Ecuador's Gateway to the Amazon Experience the class III and IV rapids of Baños de Agua Santa Marvel at the stunning nature of the Tungurahua volcano foothills
IncludesFirst aid trained and certified guide Professional rafting equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, and wet suits) Lunch
- Please bring your passport (original or a copy), sandals or tennis shoes, extra clothes, a towel, mosquito repellent, sun block, and a waterproof camera (optional)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today