Baños de Agua Santa: Whitewater Rafting Tour1 Reviews
Raft the rapids of the Pastaza River on a 5-hour adventure tour from Baños de Agua Santa and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the “Gateway to the Amazon.” Encounter spectacular waterfalls, and the beautiful foothills of the Tungurahua volcano.
- Whitewater raft the rapids of the Pastaza River
- Discover Ecuador's Gateway to the Amazon
- Enjoy lunch by the Topo River
- Experience the class III and IV rapids of Baños de Agua Santa
- Marvel at the stunning nature of the Tungurahua volcano foothills
DescriptionDepart central Baños de Agua Santa at 09:00 for the start of this full-day whitewater rafting adventure into the lush landscape of the northern foothills of Tungurahua volcano and Ecuador’s gateway to the Amazon. You will be provided will all necessary equipment for a safe and fun river adventure. Transfer to the town of San Francisco by private van. En route, admire the cascades of many waterfalls, such as Agoyan, Manto de la Novia, and El Pailon del Diablo. Upon arrival at the Pastaza River, your certified guide will give a safety talk and explain the various commands to keep you safe on the river at all times. Then, get set for some real rafting thrills of class III and IV rapids as the Pastaza River passes through a steep gorge and joins the free-flowing Topo River. Before your transfer back to Baños de Agua Santa, enjoy a well-deserved lunch and share memories of your adventure.
IncludesFirst aid trained and certified guide Professional rafting equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, and wet suits) Lunch
- Please bring your passport (original or a copy), sandals or tennis shoes, extra clothes, a towel, mosquito repellent, sun block, and a waterproof camera (optional)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability