Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour from Quito91 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Cotopaxi National Park in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador. Take in the spectacular volcano views from the Limpiopungo lagoon, and then hike to the Jose Ribas shelter as you experience the high altitude environment.
- Experience the natural beauty of Cotopaxi National Park in the Andes
- Take in the stunning views of the volcano from the Limpiopungo lagoon
- Hike to the Jose Ribas shelter at 16,000 feet above sea level
DescriptionVisit Cotopaxi National Park in Ecuador’s Andes Mountains. The park is home to the active Cotopaxi volcano that towers 19,642 feet above sea level. When you reach the park your naturalist guide will show you the exceptional variety of flora and fauna. Hike to the Limpiopungo lagoon, located on the slopes of the volcano. Stop at the lagoon for a short rest to take in the landscapes and the spectacular views of the volcano. Continue the hike to the Jose Ribas shelter and experience the environment at almost 16,000 feet above sea level.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) Entrances Anything not included in the itinerary
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, park visitation may suffer changes without previous notice
- Times are subject to traffic, road conditions and reasons of force majeure such as the closing of roads that could cause a delay in the normal operation of the tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY