My Guide Website?
Cotopaxi National Park: Private Tour from Quito1 Reviews
Visit Cotopaxi National Park with this private tour departing from Quito. Admire the beautiful Andean landscapes and stunning wildlife along the way.
- Enjoy a private tour operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal for all ages and skillsets
DescriptionDepart from Quito at approximately 08:00 by the 'Pan-Americana Sur' way, admiring the beautiful Andean landscapes. Visit the National Park with its interpretation center and learn about the indigenous animals. Stop at Lake “Limpiopungo” and also climb to the refuge of the highest active volcano 'Cotopaxi' of 5,897 meters high. Cotopaxi National Park is a protected area located in Ecuador Latacunga Canton in the province of Cotopaxi in Ecuador. Inside the park and in the territory of the province of Cotopaxi is the snow-capped Cotopaxi volcano. Its ecosystem is home to several arboreal species, especially pine, live species of cypress, pine, spruce and ash trees. Finally, rest and enjoy nature at a hotel refuge where you can taste a hot and delicious traditional lunch before returning to Quito.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel/port pick-up and drop off Private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately