My Guide Website?
Cuenca City Half Day Tour7 Reviews
This half day tour will take you to some of the most important places in Cuenca!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cotopaxi National Park & Quilotoa Full-Day Tour
- Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito
- Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World
- From Quito: Otavalo, Cotacachi & Cuicocha Full-Day Tour
- Quito: 1914 Original Trolley City Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Be led by a local guide
DescriptionBe picked up at 9:00 at your hotel, then you will visit San Sebastián Plaza and the Modern Art Museum. Later the bus will take the group to Cruz del Vado, Condamine and Mercado 10 de Agosto. After that we go for a walk tour through Mercado de San Francisco and Parque de las Flores. The next stops are the Catedral Inmaculada Concepción (New Catedral), Catedral El Sagrario (Old Catedral), Parque Calderón and Palacio de Justicia. Finally we will visit the Paja Toquilla hats manufactures and followed by a walk through the Barranco Route, Mirador de Turi, Vega Gallery or similar. Return to the hotel.
IncludesLocal guide Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel