My Guide Website?
From Baltra: 4-Day Galapagos Islands Tour w/ Lodging & Food
Embark on a 4-day trip through some of the Galapagos Islands departing from Baltra. Snorkel on an uninhabited island, discover lava tunnels, observe sea lions at La Loberia, and enjoy delicious meals.
- You will be surrounded by impressive flora and fauna including giant tortoises.
- Visit one of these uninhabited islands and find lots of endemic species.
- A beatiful beach where you can find plenty of sea lions.
- Snorkel, swim and hike around sea lions, blue footed boobies and other species.
- Formations that were created by the collapse of surface due to a volcano's lava.
DescriptionDay 1: Transfer In – Twins – Highlands Your tour will start at Baltra Airport (GPS) where the guide will pick you up at the arrivals area of the airport and will take you to the highlands of Santa Cruz. First, you make a stop at the Twin Craters. “Los Gemelos”, or the Twin Craters, are located opposite each other. You will have lunch in the highlands (if your arrival is before 2 PM). This includes a visit to the famous Lava tunnels. Rancho Primicias is located on the top of the island of Santa Cruz. This is a humid tropical forest and offers varied landscapes. Its major tourist attraction is the tortoises that migrate from the park to this property at certain times of the year. Day 2: Bartolome / Floreana / North Seymour Today you will visit an uninhibited island by boat. It will either be Floreana, Bartolome, or North Seymour. You can tell us your preference and we try to get you to that island. Unfortunately due to availability, we cannot guarantee the island. You will navigate for about 30 min up to 2,5 hours to get to the island. You will have a short hike to get to know the land species and afterward you will go snorkeling. Around 4 PM you will be back in the village and you might have time to visit the Charles Darwin Station by yourself. Day 3: San Cristobal – La Loberia Self-Guided – Isla Lobos At 07:00 AM you take the public speedboat to San Cristobal. Here you’ll be picked up and the driver will take you to your hotel. The rest of the morning is free, and you can visit La Loberia beach on your own. At 01:00 PM you will go to Isla Lobos where you will have a high chance to see blue-footed boobies and a big Galapagos sea lion colony. The boat ride takes about 20 min and upon arrival, you will have a snack / basic local lunch. Afterward, you have a hike of about 1,5 hours before you go snorkeling. Day 4: Transfer Out Today is the last day of your Galapagos Island Hopping Classic tour. After breakfast, you will have a drop-off at San Cristobal Airport (just 5 min). In the morning you usually have time to enjoy a bit more of the sea lions at Playa Mann or you can go to the interpretation center by yourself. The tour will end upon arrival at the airport where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.
IncludesMeals as described in the itinerary. Accommodation in a single, double or triple room. Airport pickup at Baltra Airport and drop off at San Cristobal Airport at your arrival/departure time. Bus Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary. Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel fee each way. Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking). All activities as described in the itinerary. Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins, and life vest. 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small. Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended. Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.). Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness. It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have. Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.