My Guide Website?
From Baltra Island: Galápagos Islands 5-Day Nature Tour
Experience the highlights of the Galápagos Islands on a 5-day tour with an English and Spanish-speaking naturalist guide. Choose the best accommodation package for your requirements.
- Visit El Chato to see giant tortoise
- Snorkel at Las Grietas
- Relax on an uninhabited island
- Hike to stunning Tortuga Bay
- Choose your preferred accommodation class
DescriptionDiscover the unique flora and fauna of the Galápagos on a 5-day tour with round-trip transportation from Baltra Island. Benefit from hotel options to suit your budget. Day 1: (L) Travel by public bus to Itabaca Channel to catch the ferry to Santa Cruz. Drive to the highlands ranch of El Chato to see giant tortoises in their natural environment. Discover the Twin Craters in lush green forests dominated by endemic scalesia plants. Walk along the crater rims to better appreciate their magnitude, and keep a look out for short-ear owls. Day 2: (B, L) Relax aboard a yacht as you sail to the uninhabited island of Santa Fé, Plazas, Pinzon, or Seymour, depending on the program of the National Park. Look for land iguanas and other wildlife in a small group of no more than 12 people. Day 3: (B, L) Visit Las Grietas and see the impressive fissure of the Channel of Love. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of The Cracks, and hike to Tortuga Bay to observe the magnificent wildlife before arriving at a beautiful beach. Day 4: (B, L) Relax aboard a yacht as you sail to the uninhabited island of Santa Fé, Plazas, Pinzon, or Seymour, depending on the program of the National Park. Look for land iguanas and other wildlife in a small group of no more than 12 people. Day 5: (B) Visit the science research facility of Charles Darwin Station before getting dropped off at the airport for your onward flight.
Includes4 nights accommodation in selected hotels 4 breakfasts and 4 lunches All activities as per the itinerary Professional naturalist English and Spanish-speaking guide All island transfers Transportation by boat to the islands Pickup from your accommodation Snorkeling equipment 24-hour assistance in English and Spanish International flights Flights between the Galápagos Islands and the mainland (help to organize them can be provided) INGALA mainland airport fee (US$20) Entrance fee to Galápagos National Park (US$100) Food and drinks, unless specified Infant meals Gratuities
- You will receive confirmation on booking
- Child rates apply only if accompanied by two paying adults
- Solo travelers are subject to a single supplement charge, ($300,00 single supplement service tourist/$450,00 standard hotels)/($700,00 comfort hotels)/($1050,00 luxury hotels). To be paid directly to the local partner
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag
- Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please bring clothes for all weathers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now