My Guide Website?
From Baltra Island: Galápagos Islands 5-Day Nature Tour1 Reviews
Experience the highlights of the Galápagos Islands on a 5-day tour with an English and Spanish-speaking naturalist guide. Choose the best accommodation package for your requirements.
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of El Chato and see the giant tortoise
- Explore the vast and diverse flora and fauna of the Galápagos Islands
- Discover the uninhabited island of Santa Fé, Plazas, Pinzon, and more
- Enjoy a hike to Tortuga Bay to uncover the unique wildlife of the area
- Have the option to choose your preferred accommodation class on the tour
DescriptionDiscover the unique flora and fauna of the Galápagos on a 5-day tour with round-trip transportation from Baltra Island. Benefit from hotel options to suit your budget. Day 1: (L) Travel by public bus to Itabaca Channel to catch the ferry to Santa Cruz. Drive to the highlands ranch of El Chato to see giant tortoises in their natural environment. Discover the Twin Craters in lush green forests dominated by endemic scalesia plants. Walk along the crater rims to better appreciate their magnitude, and keep a look out for short-ear owls. Day 2: (B, L) Relax aboard a yacht as you sail to the uninhabited island of Santa Fé, Plazas, Pinzon, or Seymour, depending on the program of the National Park. Look for land iguanas and other wildlife in a small group of no more than 12 people. Day 3: (B, L) Visit Las Grietas and see the impressive fissure of the Channel of Love. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of The Cracks, and hike to Tortuga Bay to observe the magnificent wildlife before arriving at a beautiful beach. Day 4: (B, L) Relax aboard a yacht as you sail to the uninhabited island of Santa Fé, Plazas, Pinzon, or Seymour, depending on the program of the National Park. Look for land iguanas and other wildlife in a small group of no more than 12 people. Day 5: (B) Visit the science research facility of Charles Darwin Station before getting dropped off at the airport for your onward flight.
Includes4 nights accommodation in selected hotels 4 breakfasts and 4 lunches All activities as per the itinerary Professional naturalist English and Spanish-speaking guide All island transfers Transportation by boat to the islands Pickup from your accommodation Snorkeling equipment 24-hour assistance in English and Spanish
- You will receive a confirmation of the booking Child rates apply only if accompanied by two paying adults A small amount of walking is involved Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes, etc) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the activity provider prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable This tour operates in all weather conditions