My Guide Website?
From Quito: Antizana Day Trip
From Quito, take a trip to Antizana, a majestic and mysterious volcano in the Eastern mountain range. Explore the nucleus of this protected area, where there are moors and eastern Andean forests.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cotopaxi National Park & Quilotoa Full-Day Tour
- Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito
- Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World
- From Quito: Otavalo, Cotacachi & Cuicocha Full-Day Tour
- Quito: 1914 Original Trolley City Tour
- Admire the local flora and fauna
- Take in views of the Antizana volcano, weather permitting
- Look for a real condor's nest in the rocky mountains
DescriptionStarting early in Quito, be stunned by local flora and fauna as you follow the itinerary all the way to Antizana, a haven for wildlife towering over a vast nature reserve in an ancient and mountainous setting. Stop at Antisanilla view point to look for a cave with a condor's nest. If possible, glimpse a real condor majestically spreading its wings and swooping between the boulders. Spot cara cara curiquingue, black-faced ibis, or black-chested buzzard eagle, if possible. Also see deer and rabbits along the route. Stop and admire a lake which provides water for Quito. There is a nice path to enjoy the nature walking from the lake to a view point
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel Private transportation Driver guide
- Views of volcano and wildlife dependent on weather and other factors.