My Guide Website?
From Quito: Cotopaxi Hiking and Biking Tour8 Reviews
Discover the highlights of the Cotopaxi National Park on this day tour from Quito, including hiking and mountain biking.
- See wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors
- Visit the highest active volcano in the world
- Enjoy a mountain bike tour
- Take amazing pictures
- Get to know the different ecosystems of Paramo
DescriptionThis is the best way to discover the stunning landscapes of the Cotopaxi National Park. You will be collected from Quito and taken to the national park, to discover the world's highest active volcano. Once there, there will be plenty of options, including around a one-hour cycling descent, and hiking. You will see lots of fascinating wildlife on the tour, including wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of the gems of the Andes on a convenient day tour, including both hiking and mountain biking - it's a fun and easy way to see a famous national park.
IncludesProfessional driver/ guide Transportation from and to Quito meeting point Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast 1x lunch) Activities as described in the itinerary Mountain bike and helmet 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish Hotel pickup and drop-off Extra drinks and food Tips for guide Personal expenses Personal health & travel insurance
- This is an active tour, but if you feel that you don't want to bike or hike you can stay in the bus
- Don't forget to bring your passport - without it you cannot enter the National Park
- Vegetarian option available
- Important things to bring: warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, water, energy snacks, sunblock, sunglasses and passport
- Keep in mind that climate at 4000 meters can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow
- Please take into consideration that lunch will be served at around 3:00 PM, so it is recommended to bring some food •Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unforeseen circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now