My Guide Website?
From Quito: Guided Day Trip to the Mindo Cloud Forest10 Reviews
Explore the subtropical rainforest of the Mindo Cloud Forest on this van or SUV tour from Quinto. Look for hummingbirds, toucans, and other exotic creatures around 5 stunning waterfalls.
- Marvel at 5 stunning rainforest waterfalls and stop to take a dip in one
- Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of tropical wildlife like colorful toucans
- Ride on a cable car that goes over the canopy of a subtropical rainforest
- Spend free time visiting the orchid and butterfly farm or the chocolate factory
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Quito
DescriptionBe picked up in the morning from the comfort of your accommodation in Quito. Sit back and relax in the air-conditioned van or all-terrain vehicle on the drive to the Mindo Cloud Forest ecological reserve. Go to an altitude of1, 900 meters above sea level. Ride along a winding road and stop at different viewpoints to take in the verdant landscapes. Stop at Mindo village, which is located at the southern edge of the Choco/Andean hotspot of biodiversity that stretches from south-western Colombia to north-western Ecuador. Take a cable car on a 530 meters-long-cable to the other side of the mountain. Travel to the Ondinas, Guarumos, Colibríes, Madre and Los Maderos waterfalls where you can stop to take a dip. Uncover the secrets of the local ecosystem as you look for hummingbirds, air plants, orchids and other surprising exotic species in this area that has international importance for birds. Have some free time to purchase a nice lunch or to explore the orchid and butterfly farm or the chocolate factory. Head back to your accommodation in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide
- This tour takes place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$118.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today