My Guide Website?
From Seymour: 4-Day Galápagos Islands Tour with Hotel & Food
Discover the Galápagos Islands on a 4-day guided tour. Visit the impressive islands, including Los Tuneles, Isabela, and Santa Cruz, and relax knowing accommodation and meals are taken care of.
- Snorkel in Los Tuneles and swim with a lot of unique animal species
- Visit the largest coastal Flamingo lagoon found in the Galapagos Islands
- Explore the Charles Darwin Research Station, known for its amazing giant turtles
- Discover the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat, and snorkel with seal lions
DescriptionDAY 1 Today, your Galapagos Island Hopping Budget tour is starting. It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to Baltra Airport to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Option 1: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra before 12:00 PM At Baltra Airport, an English-speaking guide will pick you up to go to the port of Puerto Ayora, where you can enjoy your lunch. At around 03:00 PM, you will take a small public speedboat to Isabela Island. This can be a bumpy, wet ride. Upon arrival on Isabela Island, a driver will pick you up, and you will have a short visit to the Flamingo Lagoon. After that, the driver will drop you off at your hotel. (Lunch included) Option 2: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra after 12:00 PM If your flight is scheduled to arrive after 12:00 PM, you will stay at Santa Cruz Island on the first day because the last speedboat to Isabela Island leaves around 03:00 PM. Please note that you won’t have lunch if you arrive after 03:00 PM. (Lunch not included based on your arrival time) DAY 2 Early in the morning, you will go on a 30 to 40-minute boat ride from Puerto Villamil. You will explore the brilliant scenery in Los Tuneles, which is considered the most beautiful place to snorkel on Isabela Island. The snorkeling area in this place is about 800 meters and the average water temperature is 20 °C. The departure time to Los Tuneles is between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM, and it depends on the availability and National Park regulations. So, depending on what time you go to Los Tuneles, you could have the chance to explore Concha Perla by yourself, either before or after Los Tuneles, since it is very close to the dock. (Breakfast, Snack included) DAY 3 At 06:00 AM, you will take a public speedboat to Santa Cruz Island, where you will have breakfast. Then, you will go to the Charles Darwin Research Station. After lunch, you will participate in an activity called Bay Tour. On this tour, you will visit the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat. The first destination will be La Loberia, where you will find many sea lions laying on the beach. Next, you will navigate for about 15 minutes to arrive at Punta Camaño Islet. You will also go on a channel where you can spot Tintorera sharks and Blue Footed boobies. Next, you will visit the Channel of Love and finally, Playa de Los Perros. (Breakfast, Lunch included) DAY 4 This is the last day of your Galapagos Island Hopping Budget tour. After breakfast, you will travel to Baltra Airport with a Spanish-speaking driver, where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil. (Breakfast included)
IncludesMeals as described in the itinerary. Accommodation in a single, double or triple room. Airport pickup and drop-off at your arrival/departure time. Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary. Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel. Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking). All activities as described in the itinerary. 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small. Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended. Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.). Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.