Guayaquil: 3-Hour City Tour4 Reviews
See the sights of Guayaquil on a 3-hour sightseeing tour of the most populous city in Ecuador. Admire landmark monuments such as the Malecón Simon Bolívar boardwalk and the Ecua-Andino Panama hat factory.
- Discover the highlights of Guayaquil on a half-day city tour
- Visit the new Malecón Simon Bolívar boardwalk on the banks of the Guayas River
- Explore the colonial-era district of Las Peñas
- Go to the regenerated neighborhood of Puerto Santa Ana
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at any hotel in Guayaquil at the start of a 3-hour sightseeing tour of the largest and most populous city in Ecuador. Journey to landmark attractions to get an overview of its history and everyday life. Go to the Parque Seminario, where the resident iguanas feed off mango slices fed to them by enchanted tourists! Admire the façade of the San Pedro Apostol Metropolitan Cathedral, built on the site of the city's original cathedral made of wood. See the neoclassical Palacio Municipal, considered one of the most important architectural works in Ecuador. Take a look at the Malecón Simon Bolívar boardwalk, constructed along the waterfront of the Guayas River. Visit the monument of the Hemiciclo de la Rotonda, and venture into the traditional barrio (district) of Las Peñas to admire the colonial houses painted in different colors. Explore the regenerated area of Puerto Santa Ana, once dominated by warehouses, and see the Ecua-Andino factory where the famous Panama hats are produced.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Driver/guide Professional guide All activities Local taxes Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY