My Guide Website?
Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World70 Reviews
Visit the largest and best preserved historic center in South America. Experience Quito's culture and traditional trades. Then, during the Middle of the World experience, defy the laws of physics.
- Explore Quito on board a trolley that's a replica of a historic tram
- Admire the churches and colonial monuments of the historic center
- Take in views of colonial and modern Quito from the Mirador del Panecillo
- Visit the Middle of the World Monument and village
- Have experiences that defy the laws of physics
DescriptionBegin by a visit to one of South America's best preserved historic city centers. Go to the Basilica del Voto Nacional Church, where you can climb up its high domes. Move towards the Panecillo viewpoint, an iconic place in the city, renowned for its beauty and giant statue of the Winged Virgin - here you can admire a beautiful landscape of both colonial and modern Quito (entrance to churches not included). Continue on to the traditional La Ronda neighborhood. In this romantic setting you can find workshops where you can learn from a group of authentic artisans how their work is done. See historic trades that keep alive the cultural traditions of this charming city. Stop at Zona Rosa for approximately an hour and a half to have some free time for lunch (not included). You will then go to the Middle of the World City, where you can see the monument that divides the northern and southern hemispheres of the planet. Entrance to the Middle of the World complex is included ,where you can enjoy experiences that defy the laws of physics and occur only in this part of the world. NOTE: On Sunday, this tour operates in an inverted way, first you visit the Middle of the World and then you have the city tour.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from the meeting point Professional guide Entrance to the Middle of the World
- On Sundays, you will first visit the Middle of the World and then do the city tour
- Entrance to the Middle of the World is included in the ticket price
- Food and drinks will not be provided. Please carry cash for meals
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$40.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today