My Guide Website?
Puerto El Morro Dolphin Watching Activity from Guayaquil6 Reviews
Discover bottlenose dolphins and other wildlife in Puerto El Morro. See a wide variety sea birds and marine life on a boat accompanied by dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience wildlife close up in Puerto El Morro
- Travel by boat to see a wide variety of bird and marine life
- Marvel at the bottlenose dolphins around the boat
DescriptionVisit the rural parish of Puerto El Morro on this 5-hour excursion. Take in a range of natural attractions including extensive mangrove forests, birds and bottlenose dolphins. Among the native plant species you’re likely to encounter are carob, cullulle, acacia, cascol, plum, rattan and kapok, among others. See birds such as gulls, herons, pelicans, albatrosses and mockingbirds. At times there will be sightings of sea lions, blue-footed boobies and a variety of whales. The bottlenose dolphin lives in the vicinity of Puerto El Morro and Posorja. Head out in a tourist boat escorted by dolphins and further explore the natural wonders of the area.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Box lunch Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour may be conducted by a multilingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult