My Guide Website?
Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito39 Reviews
Admire the spectacular nature and beauty of the Quilotoa Lagoon on this day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Enjoy a day outside of Quito with an experienced guide
- Hike and explore a beautiful natural landscape
- Learn about the surrounding community
DescriptionDrive south from Quito to the Quilotoa area and visit its famous lagoon. Along the way, you'll admire the beautiful Andean landscape and stop at the Shalala viewpoint. Next, you'll visit the community viewpoint and descend to the lagoon. Once there, you'll have free time to hike and explore the area. You'll return on a path that connects the lagoon to the community viewpoint. It's an intense walk, so if you're not in good shape, simply climb on a mule that will pack you back to the viewpoint. After a lunch break, you'll also stop at a Tigua craft workshop, famous for its colorful products, and visit the Toachi's Canon.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide (English-Spanish) Shalala viewpoint entrance Quilotoa´s community entrance
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, park visitation may suffer changes without notice due to health security limitations