My Guide Website?
Quito and Middle of the World City Full-Day Tour
See the sights of Quito on a full-day tour and visit the famous monument that marks the precise location of the equator at the Middle of the World City.
- See the landmark monuments of Quito on a guided city tour
- Visit the Middle of the World City at the precise location of the equator
- Stand on the dividing line of the northern and southern hemispheres
DescriptionFollowing morning pick-up from your hotel in Quito, get to know the highlights of the city with a professional guide. Journey down Gran Colombia Avenue to the monumental Basilica del Voto Nacional and admire its impressive neo-Gothic façade. Continue to Plaza de la Independencia in the colonial heart of the city center and visit the striking white cathedral and Government Palace. Admire the gold altars of the ornate Jesuit church of La Compañía de Jesús, along with the 16th-century Church of San Francisco. Journey up El Panecillo hill to see a statue of the Virgin Mary and get panoramic city views. Next, visit the Middle of the World City to learn more about the equator at the Intiñan Solar Museum. Look at representations of the colonial era architecture and visit the monument that divides the northern and southern hemispheres.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel or port pick-up and drop off Entrance fees ($8) Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code for this tour is smart casual
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour destinations may change subject to the weather conditions and availability
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now