My Guide Website?
Quito and the Equator Self-Guided Scooter Tour
Take in the best sights in Quito and visit the Intinan Museum. Hop on a scooter and follow the GPS instructions as it takes you through the colonial center, historic neighborhoods and to the middle of the world on this Self-Guided Tour!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour the city at your own pace. Start and Stop when and whenever you want
- 24 rental hours of easy-to-drive 100% automatic motorscooter included
- Enjoy breathtaking views without losing your breath in this high-altitude, low oxygen city
- Discover the city in an exciting and original adventure tailored by you
DescriptionSee the wonderful city of Quito at your own pace with your personalized self-guided GPS tour at the time you please. From the beautiful plazas in the colonial old city, to the museums and monuments at the Equator, hop on a scooter and off you go! In Quito, buses and taxis can be unreliable and unpredictable and guided tour buses don't always fit your schedule and can be expensive. The best way to experience the city and get the most out of it is by Self-Guided GPS Scooter tour. See it all without losing your breath in the city's high-altitude and low oxygen environment, and do it all at your own pace. The complete tour covers over 75 km (or 46 miles) and takes you to the best sights in Quito including the museums and monuments at the Equator as well as all the historic museums, monuments, churches, and plazas in between. The motorcycle, scooter, or bicycle is fitted with a GPS with a pre-programmed route. The GPS brings you from one point of the city to the next using optimized routes that bring you to great places while avoiding dangerous parts of the city. No other tour gives you more things to see and do!
Includes24 hour rental of a 100% automatic motorscooter Helmets Insurance Locks GPS with pre-programmed route
- You must have a valid drivers' license from your country It has no set start or end times or set dates. Start and end when you want, any day of the week. All riders are given orientation and safety briefings and all helmets and equipment are provided for free. You have 24 hours to complete your tour, and the flexibility to visit just the sights that interest you. What better way to discover the city than your own personalized tour! You are required to bring your original driver's license, passport and a valid credit card with USD 1000 available credit for the security deposit at the time of the pick-up.