Quito: City Highlights and Food Tour2 Reviews
Experience the highlights of Quito's colonial district and savor the exotic food market, exquisite hand made chocolate and high-quality coffee.
- Submerge yourself in Quito's historical and alternative scene
- Enter the golden church and other emblematic sites
- Try street food and visit the favorite market in town
- Get a glimpse of Quito's architecture and street art
- Finish the journey with hand made chocolate and coffee
DescriptionExplore Quito, the oldest capital in South America, from all of its angles. Get to know the main historical plazas, buildings, churches and parks. Admire downtown's colonial architecture with its mix of 19th century and modern style buildings. Get away from the main sites and explore lesser-known gems, like the main flea market in town, where you'll understand another side of every day local life. Explore a top food market, while eating traditional Ecuadorian cuisine favoured by the locals. Finish the journey sampling some of the best chocolate and coffee from the hands of a top chocolatier.
IncludesFood, snacks, chocolate, and coffee Walking Tour Bilingual guided in English and Spanish Hotel pick up and drop-off, depending on the option chosen Gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability