My Guide Website?
Quito: City Highlights and Food Walking Tour5 Reviews
Experience the highlights of Quito's colonial district and the off-the-beaten-path gems. Discover a favorite local market and savor exotic fruit, try the best local food, chocolate, and coffee.
- Submerge yourself in Quito's historical and alternative scene
- Enter the golden church and other emblematic sites
- Try street food and visit a favorite market in town
- Get a glimpse of Quito's architecture and street art
- Finish the journey with hand made chocolate and coffee
DescriptionExplore Quito, the oldest capital in South America, from all of its angles. Get to know the main historical plazas, buildings, churches and parks. Admire downtown's colonial architecture with its mix of 19th century and modern style buildings. Get away from the main sites and explore lesser-known gems, like the main flea market in town, where you'll understand another side of every day local life. Eat at a top street food stop, and explore one of the main markets. Finish the journey sampling some of the best chocolate and coffee from the hands of a top chocolatier.
IncludesLunch, fruit, chocolate, and coffee Bilingual guided in English and Spanish Hotel pick up and drop-off, depending on the option chosen
- The tour is approximately 3 kilometers of walking