Quito City Shared Tour
Enjoy this shared city tour of Quito. This city is located on a horizontal strip of land running north to south between beautiful mountains. The splendor of the city's natural setting, combined with its attractive squares, parks and monuments.
- Take a shared tour with a guide/driver
- Enjoy the perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Discover the perfect tour for all ages and skill levels
DescriptionYou'll begin the tour at 9:00 from the lobby of the hotel and go towards the center of the first city named Historic Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Follow the Gran Colombia Avenue past the church of the Basilica del Voto Nacional (The Basilica of the National Vow), to the Plaza de la Independencia (Independence Square) through the colonial streets. Continue on a walking tour visiting the Cathedral, Government Palace and Archbishop, the church of the Jesuits where you can appreciate its adornments and gold altars, the tabernacle and the church of San Francisco built in the sixteenth century. After you arrive at the Panecillo’s Balcony where the statue of the Virgin Mary is located and where you can to admire a beautiful landscape of Colonial Quito and modern. The tour ends with your return to your hotel.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off Shared tour Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability