My Guide Website?
Quito City Sightseeing Tour and Cable Car2 Reviews
This full-day tour starts early in the morning. Starting with a pick-up from your hotel in Quito, enjoy the architecture, history, and a great view of the city from the top when a clear day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cotopaxi National Park & Quilotoa Full-Day Tour
- Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito
- Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World
- From Quito: Otavalo, Cotacachi & Cuicocha Full-Day Tour
- Quito: 1914 Original Trolley City Tour
- Feast your eyes on panoramic city views from The Panecillo Hill
- Walk the colonial streets of Quito and explore it's beautiful churches
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views above the city
DescriptionEnjoy a 5- 6 hours day tour of Quito including the Basilica Church, where you will make a brief stop, and next, the “San Juan Mirador” from where you will have a beautiful sight of The Colonial Centre of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, stop at the Independence Plaza to admire the Cathedral and the Government’s Palace. Furthermore, visit the Company Church, the Sagrario´s Church, and San Francisco´s Church, which was built during the 17th century. After visiting the historical site, you will head to the cable car. This is one of the best ways to enjoy the city with views of beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains, and the capital. From a point of over 4000m, you will enjoy magnificent views, as well as walking on the top for 1–2 hours over 4100 meters above sea level.
IncludesEntrance fee for the cable car, la Compañia Church Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Quito Certified English /Spanish speaking guide Private car Suv /Minivan Chocolate taste
- If there is a particular museum you would like to visit, the itinerary can be customized according to your needs
- This tour may be private if there are no more reservations for the same excursion (only for small groups from 2 - 8 persons). Groups of 3 or more persons will be private upon request.