Quito City Sightseeing Tour and Cable Car2 Reviews
This full-day tour starts early in the morning. Starting with a pick-up from your hotel in Quito, enjoy the architecture, history and a great view of the city from the top of the cable car on a clear day.
- Feast your eyes on panoramic city views from The Panecillo Hill
- Walk the colonial streets of Quito and explore it's beautiful churches
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views above the city
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day tour of Quito including a visit to The Panecillo Hill for a panoramic view of the city. The tour will then continue from the Basilica Church, where you will make a brief stop and next, the “San Juan Mirador” from where you will have a beautiful sight of The Colonial Centre of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, stop at the Independence Plaza admiring the Cathedral and the Government’s Palace. Furthermore, visit La Ronda Street, The Company Church, Santo Domingo´s Church, The Sagrario´s Church and San Francisco´s Church, which was built during the 17th century. After visiting the historical site, you will head to the cable car. This is one of the best ways to enjoy the city with views of beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains and the capital. From a point of over 4000m, you will enjoy magnificent views, as well as walking on the top for 1–2 hours over 4100 meters above sea level.
IncludesEntrance fee for the cable car, La Compañia Church, La Basilica Church Hotel pick-up and drop off
- If there is a particular museum you would like to visit, the itinerary can be customized according to your needs
- This tour may be private if there are no more reservations for the same excursion (only for small groups from 2 - 8 persons). Groups of 3 or more persons will be private upon request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability