My Guide Website?
Quito City tour + Pululahua Crater1 Reviews
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. After a very nice cultural experience you'll head to the equator line and experiment with the earth's magnetic force.
- Identify the beautiful churches and museums
- Notice the beautiful Andean landscape
- Experiment the magnetic force and the Corilis effect at the Equator
- Take unbelievable pictures
- Visit emblematic historical buildings
DescriptionThis one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical centre of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The city of Quito is also listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list. It was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Inca city and stands at an altitude of 2,850 meters. In the morning visit Quito’s highlights, including the Panecillo, the Basilica and the San Fransisco church. Stroll through the lovely streets and Plazas of the old town. After, have a local lunch “almuerzo” in the Mariscal area. Then drive for approximately 45 minutes to visit the Intiñan Equator Museum, located 200 meters from the Middle of the World Monument, and after that, you will have time to go to the Pululahua’s Crater. *If you would like to visit the monument of the Middle of the World, you can do it instead of visiting the Intiñan Museum. Please let us know in advance. Itinerary 9:00 AM Pick up at Hotel in Quito 9:30 AM Visit to the Virgin Mary monument (Panecillo Hill) 10:30 AM Visit to La Basilica church, the main squares and the San Fransisco monastery 1:00 PM Local lunch 2:30 PM Visit to the Inti Nan Equator Museum, , located 200 meters from the monument of the Middle of the Word. 4:00 PM Pululahua’s Crater visit 5:30 PM Back to hotel in Quito Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time
IncludesProfessional driver/ guide Private transportation Meals Activities Entrance fees to Panecillo, La Basilica, and Inti Nan Museum 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish Tips for guide Extra food and drinks
- Important things to bring:
- Comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case)
- Sun block
- It is important that you have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please mention any known medical conditions you have
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances
- Transportation included is from and to hotel located in Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. Extra charge of $40 for the round trip per group. The extra charge must be paid directly to the driver.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now