My Guide Website?
Quito: Full-Day Ciudad Mitad del Mundo Tour56 Reviews
Experience the thrill of being in both hemispheres at the same time on a full-day tour of the Ciudad Mitad del Mundo complex from Quito. Go to the viewpoint of the Pululahua Crater and get panoramic views of the "Middle of the World."
- Get a full access pass to the 'Middle of the World' complex on the equator
- Feel the power of being in both hemispheres at the same time
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Pululahua Crater viewpoint
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionBoard the Quito Tour Bus on Avenida Naciones Unidas in the heart of Quito, and then depart the city in the early afternoon. Journey to the Geobotanical Reserve of the Pululahua Crater at the Ciudad Mitad del Mundo complex. Visit the new Beer Museum, see a miniature model that celebrates the architectural beauty of the Historic Center of Quito and more. Finally, you will visit the Agave Museum where you will have a tasting of this ancestral drink. Return to the start point in the evening.
IncludesBilingual guide (English and Spanish) Tourist transportation Mitad del Mundo City entrance
- Please note that times are subject to traffic and street conditions and reasons of force majeure, such as the closing of streets that can delay the normal frequency of the tours