My Guide Website?
Quito: Guided Street Art Tour with local drinks3 Reviews
Explore the coolest side of Quito's urban-art scene. Discover amazing pieces from local and foreign artists. Sip on some of our favorite local drinks.
- Explore one of Quito's coolest neighborhoods
- Discover mind-blowing street art pieces from local and international artists
- Try a couple of our favorite local drinks
- Finish the journey in one of the coolest bars in town
DescriptionJoin us on an off-the-beaten-path walking tour with a focus on urban artistic expression. Start with an Andean agave drink and walk through one of the coolest neighborhoods in Quito, spotting all kinds of street art. Pick up insights into the context, techniques, and meaning of these wonderful multi-style pieces that make Quito one of Latin America's best spots for street art lovers. Finish the afternoon with a drink in a bar with famous for its breathtaking view of the valley, while enjoying one of the most traditional alcoholic drinks in the city.
Includes2 alcoholic beverages Guided tour in English or Spanish Small snack
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today