My Guide Website?
Quito: Night Street Food and Local Drinks Tour5 Reviews
Savor the best night time street food in Quito. Enjoy the culinary scene in one of the tastiest capitals of Latin America while walking through some cool neighborhoods. Try the best local drinks!
- Catch the awe-inspiring sunset over the valleys of Quito
- Meet one of our favorite bars
- Start with a drink
- Eat your way through two of favorite neighborhoods
- Experience the best of the night time food scene
DescriptionDiscover the diversity of Quito's street food scene and delight your palate at our favorite eateries in town. Begin your food adventure with sunset watching at a plaza and enjoy the panoramic views of the main valleys at your feet. Then it's time to dive into the food scene of Quito. First, sample a classic Andean drink and get ready for various foods samplings in two cool neighborhoods. Eat like a local on this tour and be surprised by the diversity of local produce and its unique combinations. Experience the bustle of the crowded stalls where local cab drivers grab a quick bite before heading to their night shifts. Savor homemade traditional dishes and enjoy a gastronomic paradise showcasing the natural abundance of Ecuador. Finish off the evening with a visit to a local bar.
IncludesFood and drinks Bilingual guided tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- A private tour, as well as a pickup from your hotel, can be booked. Please select from the options given
- Pickup is available from the following areas in Quito: Iñaquito, La Floresta, Centro Histórico, and Mariscal Sucre
- This is a walking tour, we'll walk around 1.5 kms