My Guide Website?
Quito Tour, Teleferico & Pichincha Volcano Horseback Ride3 Reviews
Get to know this World Heritage UNESCO site on horseback during a full-day tour riding for almost 3 miles in the Andes while viewing Quito surrounded by volcanoes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city, snow-capped mountains and valleys
- Walk Quito's colonial streets
DescriptionYou will begin your tour with a pick-up from your hotel. The tour will then continue from Basilica Church, where you will make a brief stop next to San Juan Mirador from where you will have a beautiful view of the colonial center of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, you will then stop at the Independence Plaza to admire the cathedral and the Government Palace. You will also visit La Ronda Street, the Company Church, Santo Domingo Church, Sagrario Church and San Francisco Church, which was built during the 17th century. After visiting the historical sights, you'll go to the Teleférico. This is one of the best ways to enjoy the city with views of the beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains and Quito, the capital. From a point at more than 13,000 feet (4000 meters), you will enjoy magnificent views, as well as a horseback riding tour which will last between 2 to 3-hours going up to almost 3 miles above sea level.
IncludesTeleferico entrance fee La Compañia Church Horses at the volcano All activities Certified English- and Spanish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by private vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage will be acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking will be required