My Guide Website?
Quito: Urban Bike Tour1 Reviews
Explore the city’s ‘true north’ as you visit La Floresta, Mariscal, La Carolina Park, and Iñaquito.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 4-hour tour through La Floresta, Carolina, Mariscal, and Iñaquito
- Explore the less touristy parts of the city
- Experience the local culture that makes Quito special
- Cycle through one of the biggest parks in Quito and South America
DescriptionExplore La Floresta, Mariscal, La Carolina Park, Iñaquito, and much more as you gain an insight into how locals live in Quito. Departing from the iconic Ochoymedio Arthouse Cinema, take a look at the amazing street art around La Floresta as you also learn about some of the artists who painted them. Then, head to Carolina Park and visit the Botanic Gardens. You'll be riding along Amazonas Avenue, one of the main arteries of the modern Quito. Afterwards, stop and take some great photos. Experiencing a local market is a must in any city. The iconic and colourful Iñaquito Market dates back to the 1970s. The tour will then head back via Carolina Park once again, returning to La Floresta. Making your way past an impressive 50-metre tall mural, the tour will finish at a local café. Upon arrival, you'll get to enjoy a complimentary drink and snack.
Includes24-speed urban bike Helmet Bicycle chain, lock, and key Safety vest Licensed bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- • The selected route travels on reasonably easy roads, but the route may be subject to change due to external factors. • Remember that you will be riding in the highest capital in the world. • Private and custom tours are also available.