My Guide Website?
Shared Tour: City Tour+Mitad del Mundo+Teleferico of Quito8 Reviews
Discover the capital of Quito with a full-day sightseeing tour that takes you to some of the city's iconic spots. See Quito from above with a panoramic cable car ride from 13000 feet
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Walk Quito's colonial streets
- Take a cable car journey for breathtaking panoramas of the city
- Straddle two hemispheres at the equatorial line northwest of the city
- Visit a number of the city's beautiful churches
DescriptionThis Quito city sightseeing tour is a full-day tour which includes a visit to The Panecillo Hill where you will have a panoramic view of the city. The tour will then continue to the Basilica Church, where you will make a brief stop and next visit the “San Juan Mirador” from where you will have a beautiful view of The Colonial Center of Quito. After walking through the colonial streets, you will then stop at the Independence Plaza to admire the Cathedral and the Government’s Palace. Continue with a visit to La Ronda Street, The Company Church, Santo Domingo´s Church, The Sagrario's Church and San Francisco's Church, which was built during the 17th century. After visiting the historical site, you will go to the cable car. This is one of the best ways to enjoy the city with views of beautiful valleys, snow-capped mountains and the capital Quito. From a point of more than 13,000 feet (4000 m) high, you will enjoy magnificent views. In the afternoon, you will go to Mitad del Mundo which is located fifty minutes from the northwest of Quito. You will visit the current equatorial line and straddle the two hemispheres. In addition you'll have the chance to participate in several experiments at the Intiñan Museum. Things like watching water go down a drain in a different direction only inches away from either side of the equator, or balancing an egg on a nail, or using an ancient sun dial are some examples of what you can experiment with here.
IncludesEntrance fee to Teleferico of Quito Entrance fee to Inti Ñan Museum Entrance fee Pululahua Crater Chocolate tasting Certified English/Spanish speaking guide Hotel pick up / drop off in Quito
- This tour may be private if there are no more reservations for the same excursion (only for small groups from 2-8 persons). Groups of 3 or more persons will be private upon request