From Quito: Cotopaxi Hiking and Biking Tour
Discover the highlights of the Cotopaxi National Park on this day tour from Quito, including hiking and mountain biking.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors
- Visit the highest active volcano in the world
- Enjoy a mountain bike tour
- Take amazing pictures
- Get to know the different ecosystems of Paramo
DescriptionThis is the best way to discover the stunning landscapes of the Cotopaxi National Park. You will be collected from Quito and taken to the national park, to discover the world's highest active volcano. Once there, there will be plenty of options, including around a one-hour cycling descent, and hiking. You will see lots of fascinating wildlife on the tour, including wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of the gems of the Andes on a convenient day tour, including both hiking and mountain biking - it's a fun and easy way to see a famous national park.
IncludesProfessional driver/ guide Transportation from and to Quito meeting point Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast 1x lunch) Activities as described in the itinerary Mountain bike and helmet 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish Hotel pickup and drop-off Extra drinks and food Tips for guide Personal expenses Personal health & travel insurance
- This is an active tour, but if you feel that you don't want to bike or hike you can stay in the bus
- Don't forget to bring your passport - without it you cannot enter the National Park
- Vegetarian option available
- Important things to bring: warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, water, energy snacks, sunblock, sunglasses and passport
- Keep in mind that climate at 4000 meters can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow
- Please take into consideration that lunch will be served at around 3:00 PM, so it is recommended to bring some food •Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unforeseen circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mitad del Mundo Half Day Tour from Quito
Join this 4-hour private tour from Quito to Mitad del Mundo and its surroundings to experiment the phenomena that only happens in the Equator Line.7 ReviewsFrom $60.00
Otavalo Shared Day Tour
Enjoy a cultural day at 1.5 hours north of Quito. This area is special because there are still many indigenous people (Kichwa) living here. The landscapes are also really2 ReviewsFrom $67.00
Culture, Traditions and Urban Legends of Quito
Discover a local market and its traditions. Visit La Capilla del Hombre where the artist Oswaldo Guayasamin left his work to delight its visitors. Admire the attractive iFrom $34.00
Cajas National Park Day Trip
Cajas National Park is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural places of Ecuador, with more than 200 glacial lakes and a range of alternatives for hiking. Enjoy theFrom $64.00
Otavalo and Imbabura Sightseeing Tour from Quito
Explore the main attractions of Imbabura Province on a 10-hour tour from Quito with a Spanish and English-speaking guide. See the amazing Quitsato Sundial, visit the indi13 ReviewsFrom $60.00
From Guayaquil: Avenue of the Volcanoes with Train Ride
Explore the epic landscapes of the Andes Mountains on a 3-day tour from Guayaquil. Visit the beautiful El Cajas National Park and ride on the twisting Devil's Nose railwaFrom $589.00
Tena: Full-Day Whitewater Rafting on the Jatun Yacu
Experience a thrilling whitewater trip suitable for beginners on the Jatun Yacu River on a full-day tour from Tena. Ride the class 3 rapids surrounded by stunning AmazoniFrom $87.00
Traditions of Quito, Gastronomy, and the Craft Beer Tour
Visit the best preserved historic city center in South America, Go to a local market and see local traditions. Walk through the neighborhood of La Floresta, taste authentFrom $102.00
Puerto Lopez: Paragliding Experience
Experience a unique view of the Machalilla National Park on this exciting 15-minute paragliding tour. Fly through the air and see the incredible landscape of Puerto LopezFrom $50.00
- Best Seller
Baños de Agua Santa: Whitewater Rafting Tour
Raft the rapids of the Pastaza River on a 5-hour adventure tour from Baños de Agua Santa and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the “Gateway to the Amazon.” Encounter1 ReviewsFrom $30.00