From Quito: Cotopaxi Hiking and Biking Tour
Discover the highlights of the Cotopaxi National Park on this day tour from Quito, including hiking and mountain biking.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors
- Visit the highest active volcano in the world
- Enjoy a mountain bike tour
- Take amazing pictures
- Get to know the different ecosystems of Paramo
DescriptionThis is the best way to discover the stunning landscapes of the Cotopaxi National Park. You will be collected from Quito and taken to the national park, to discover the world's highest active volcano. Once there, there will be plenty of options, including around a one-hour cycling descent, and hiking. You will see lots of fascinating wildlife on the tour, including wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of the gems of the Andes on a convenient day tour, including both hiking and mountain biking - it's a fun and easy way to see a famous national park.
IncludesProfessional driver/ guide Transportation from and to Quito meeting point Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast 1x lunch) Activities as described in the itinerary Mountain bike and helmet 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish Hotel pickup and drop-off Extra drinks and food Tips for guide Personal expenses Personal health & travel insurance
- This is an active tour, but if you feel that you don't want to bike or hike you can stay in the bus
- Don't forget to bring your passport - without it you cannot enter the National Park
- Vegetarian option available
- Important things to bring: warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, water, energy snacks, sunblock, sunglasses and passport
- Keep in mind that climate at 4000 meters can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow
- Please take into consideration that lunch will be served at around 3:00 PM, so it is recommended to bring some food •Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unforeseen circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Quito and the Equator Self-Guided Scooter Tour
Take in the best sights in Quito and visit the Intinan Museum. Hop on a scooter and follow the GPS instructions as it takes you through the colonial center, historic neigFrom $35.00
Cajas National Park Guided Day Hike
Discover the beauty of Cajas National Park, its lakes and primary forest on a guided hike that ranges from easy to moderate, at altitudes of 9,842 to 12,795 feet. Stop at1 ReviewsFrom $45.00
- Best Seller
Gualaceo and Chordeleg Tour from Cuenca
Discover the villages and artisan crafts of rural Ecuador on this lively full-day tour from Cuenca. Browse the artisan-crafted guitars of San Bartolome, marvel at the elaFrom $25.00
From Quito: Quilotoa Lagoon Full Day Tour
Enjoy a tour to the Quilotoa Lagoon from Quito. Along the way, admire a spectacular view of the Avenue of Volcanoes and the Ecuadorian Andes. Learn about the indigenous A5 ReviewsFrom $117.00
Banos Canyoning Experience
Have one of the most thrilling canyoning experiences in Banos de Agua Santa in Casahurco.From $70.00
Quito by Night: Street Food, Art and Urban Legends
Walk through the Bohemian neighborhood of La Floresta, taste the authentic street food of Quito and discover the art and traditions of its people. Admire the attractive iFrom $34.00
Quito: Extreme Middle of the World Adventure Day
Enjoy a day full of fun and excitement with an extreme activities tour. You can do cultural, recreational and adventure activities according to the combination that bestFrom $80.00
From Montañita: Paragliding Experience
Paraglide in front of the sea around Ecuador. Enjoy stunning views of Ruta Spondylus (Ruta del Sol), Playa Bruja, Libertador Bolivar, Montañita, and Santa Elena.1 ReviewsFrom $50.00
Quito: Private Mindo Cloud Forest Tour
Upon leaving Quito, you can appreciate the impressive change of vegetation and climate, as you reach the area of the Mindo Cloud Forest. Here you can enjoy a hike in theFrom $156.00
Quito: 4-Day in-Depth Tour with Equatorial Monument
Enjoy an in-depth 4-day tour of Quito and the surrounding area. Explore the local market in Otavalo, visit the Middle of the World monument, see the sights in the historiFrom $405.00