From Quito: Cotopaxi Hiking and Biking Tour
Discover the highlights of the Cotopaxi National Park on this day tour from Quito, including hiking and mountain biking.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors
- Visit the highest active volcano in the world
- Enjoy a mountain bike tour
- Take amazing pictures
- Get to know the different ecosystems of Paramo
DescriptionThis is the best way to discover the stunning landscapes of the Cotopaxi National Park. You will be collected from Quito and taken to the national park, to discover the world's highest active volcano. Once there, there will be plenty of options, including around a one-hour cycling descent, and hiking. You will see lots of fascinating wildlife on the tour, including wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of the gems of the Andes on a convenient day tour, including both hiking and mountain biking - it's a fun and easy way to see a famous national park.
IncludesProfessional driver/ guide Transportation from and to Quito meeting point Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast 1x lunch) Activities as described in the itinerary Mountain bike and helmet 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish Hotel pickup and drop-off Extra drinks and food Tips for guide Personal expenses Personal health & travel insurance
- This is an active tour, but if you feel that you don't want to bike or hike you can stay in the bus
- Don't forget to bring your passport - without it you cannot enter the National Park
- Vegetarian option available
- Important things to bring: warm and waterproof clothing, gloves, water, energy snacks, sunblock, sunglasses and passport
- Keep in mind that climate at 4000 meters can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow
- Please take into consideration that lunch will be served at around 3:00 PM, so it is recommended to bring some food •Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unforeseen circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Quito City Sightseeing and Mitad del Mundo Tour
Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Quito with private transportation.1 ReviewsFrom $109.00
Express Transfer: Mariscal Sucre Airport to Quito
Enjoy an express transfer from Mariscal Sucre International Airport to hotels in Quito. Travel to the new airport, located 1 hour and 45 minutes from the downtown area, w6 ReviewsFrom $19.00
Quito City tour + Pululahua Crater
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. After a very nice cultural experience you'll head to the1 ReviewsFrom $67.00
Mitad del Mundo & Horseback Ride at Pululahua Volcano
Enjoy a day away from the city by visiting by horse one of only two inhabited volcanic caldera in the world and the only one cultivated by its inhabitants. Experiment onFrom $174.00
Andean Cooking Class
Enjoy a local gastronomic adventure, with the most varied ingredients and the lessons with a professional chef who will instruct you on how to prepare a delicious AndeanFrom $49.00
Quito: Middle of the World and Craft Beer Tour
Visit the middle of the world and learn about the history of craft beer in Quito!From $68.00
- Best Seller
Gualaceo & Chordeleg Artisanal Tour
Visit 3 important towns in the Azuay province; Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolome and in each one you will have the opportunity to know about the elaboration of some3 ReviewsFrom $65.00
Discover Quito to Cuenca 8-Day Pichincha Tour
See many of the highlights of Ecuador on an 8-day tour of the Pichincha Province, including the cities of Quito and Cuenca. Visit the Equatorial Monument, drive along the2 ReviewsFrom $1,401.00
Private Half-Day Cuenca City Tour
Travel through the third largest city in Ecuador and see new cathedrals and visit the moderm arts museum. Your private and comprehensive city tour will show you the bestFrom $38.00
Mindo: Bike Rental
Explore the stunning natural landscape of Mindo by bike. Choose the quick, convenient, and sustainable way to get around the town and visit the pristine cloud forest.From $12.00