From Santa Cruz: Galapagos, Excursion to Tortuga & Tour
Explore the sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands on this full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz. Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, La Lobería, Canal del Amor, and Playa de los Perros to see sea lions, marine iguanas, reef sharks, and other marine animals.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See some of the best sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Galapagos Islands
- Enjoy cruising around the islands by yacht
- See the many sea lions at La Lobería
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters
- Observe the reef sharks from the viewpoint at the end of Canal del Amor
- See marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros
DescriptionThis full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz takes you on a discovery of the beautiful Galapagos Islands. In the morning you will walk approximately 40 minutes to Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the islands where you can enjoy swimming and spending some time on the beach. After lunch you tour around the bay on board the yacht. You will then visit La Lobería, a beach which owes its name to the presence of many sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Next you will head to Canal del Amor (Channel of Love). At the end of this channel you can observe reef sharks from the viewpoint. From here you will continue on with a short walk to see the marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros before visiting Punta Estrada.
IncludesTour guide Transportation Gratuity (optional) Admission Food and beverages
- Please note: Shipping used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 16 people.
- These tours are subject to space availability, changes of itineraries, and departure dates without any notice, according to weather conditions, logistics, and other operation requirements
- Entrance fees to the National Park are not included: USD 50 (Andean Pact and Mercosur), USD 100 (other countries), or USD 20 (with a TCT Transit Card)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Quito City Sightseeing and Mitad del Mundo Tour
Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Quito with private transportation.1 ReviewsFrom $109.00
Express Transfer: Mariscal Sucre Airport to Quito
Enjoy an express transfer from Mariscal Sucre International Airport to hotels in Quito. Travel to the new airport, located 1 hour and 45 minutes from the downtown area, w6 ReviewsFrom $19.00
Quito City tour + Pululahua Crater
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. After a very nice cultural experience you'll head to the1 ReviewsFrom $67.00
Mitad del Mundo & Horseback Ride at Pululahua Volcano
Enjoy a day away from the city by visiting by horse one of only two inhabited volcanic caldera in the world and the only one cultivated by its inhabitants. Experiment onFrom $174.00
Andean Cooking Class
Enjoy a local gastronomic adventure, with the most varied ingredients and the lessons with a professional chef who will instruct you on how to prepare a delicious AndeanFrom $49.00
Quito: Middle of the World and Craft Beer Tour
Visit the middle of the world and learn about the history of craft beer in Quito!From $68.00
- Best Seller
Gualaceo & Chordeleg Artisanal Tour
Visit 3 important towns in the Azuay province; Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolome and in each one you will have the opportunity to know about the elaboration of some3 ReviewsFrom $65.00
Discover Quito to Cuenca 8-Day Pichincha Tour
See many of the highlights of Ecuador on an 8-day tour of the Pichincha Province, including the cities of Quito and Cuenca. Visit the Equatorial Monument, drive along the2 ReviewsFrom $1,401.00
Private Half-Day Cuenca City Tour
Travel through the third largest city in Ecuador and see new cathedrals and visit the moderm arts museum. Your private and comprehensive city tour will show you the bestFrom $38.00
Mindo: Bike Rental
Explore the stunning natural landscape of Mindo by bike. Choose the quick, convenient, and sustainable way to get around the town and visit the pristine cloud forest.From $12.00