From Santa Cruz: Galapagos, Excursion to Tortuga & Tour
Explore the sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands on this full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz. Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, La Lobería, Canal del Amor, and Playa de los Perros to see sea lions, marine iguanas, reef sharks, and other marine animals.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See some of the best sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Galapagos Islands
- Enjoy cruising around the islands by yacht
- See the many sea lions at La Lobería
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters
- Observe the reef sharks from the viewpoint at the end of Canal del Amor
- See marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros
DescriptionThis full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz takes you on a discovery of the beautiful Galapagos Islands. In the morning you will walk approximately 40 minutes to Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the islands where you can enjoy swimming and spending some time on the beach. After lunch you tour around the bay on board the yacht. You will then visit La Lobería, a beach which owes its name to the presence of many sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Next you will head to Canal del Amor (Channel of Love). At the end of this channel you can observe reef sharks from the viewpoint. From here you will continue on with a short walk to see the marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros before visiting Punta Estrada.
IncludesTour guide Transportation Gratuity (optional) Admission Food and beverages
- Please note: Shipping used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 16 people.
- These tours are subject to space availability, changes of itineraries, and departure dates without any notice, according to weather conditions, logistics, and other operation requirements
- Entrance fees to the National Park are not included: USD 50 (Andean Pact and Mercosur), USD 100 (other countries), or USD 20 (with a TCT Transit Card)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Quito and the Equator Self-Guided Scooter Tour
Take in the best sights in Quito and visit the Intinan Museum. Hop on a scooter and follow the GPS instructions as it takes you through the colonial center, historic neigFrom $35.00
Cajas National Park Guided Day Hike
Discover the beauty of Cajas National Park, its lakes and primary forest on a guided hike that ranges from easy to moderate, at altitudes of 9,842 to 12,795 feet. Stop at1 ReviewsFrom $45.00
- Best Seller
Gualaceo and Chordeleg Tour from Cuenca
Discover the villages and artisan crafts of rural Ecuador on this lively full-day tour from Cuenca. Browse the artisan-crafted guitars of San Bartolome, marvel at the elaFrom $25.00
From Quito: Quilotoa Lagoon Full Day Tour
Enjoy a tour to the Quilotoa Lagoon from Quito. Along the way, admire a spectacular view of the Avenue of Volcanoes and the Ecuadorian Andes. Learn about the indigenous A5 ReviewsFrom $117.00
Banos Canyoning Experience
Have one of the most thrilling canyoning experiences in Banos de Agua Santa in Casahurco.From $70.00
Quito by Night: Street Food, Art and Urban Legends
Walk through the Bohemian neighborhood of La Floresta, taste the authentic street food of Quito and discover the art and traditions of its people. Admire the attractive iFrom $34.00
Quito: Extreme Middle of the World Adventure Day
Enjoy a day full of fun and excitement with an extreme activities tour. You can do cultural, recreational and adventure activities according to the combination that bestFrom $80.00
From Montañita: Paragliding Experience
Paraglide in front of the sea around Ecuador. Enjoy stunning views of Ruta Spondylus (Ruta del Sol), Playa Bruja, Libertador Bolivar, Montañita, and Santa Elena.1 ReviewsFrom $50.00
Quito: Private Mindo Cloud Forest Tour
Upon leaving Quito, you can appreciate the impressive change of vegetation and climate, as you reach the area of the Mindo Cloud Forest. Here you can enjoy a hike in theFrom $156.00
Quito: 4-Day in-Depth Tour with Equatorial Monument
Enjoy an in-depth 4-day tour of Quito and the surrounding area. Explore the local market in Otavalo, visit the Middle of the World monument, see the sights in the historiFrom $405.00