From Santa Cruz: Galapagos, Excursion to Tortuga & Tour
Explore the sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands on this full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz. Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, La Lobería, Canal del Amor, and Playa de los Perros to see sea lions, marine iguanas, reef sharks, and other marine animals.
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See some of the best sights and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Visit Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Galapagos Islands
- Enjoy cruising around the islands by yacht
- See the many sea lions at La Lobería
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters
- Observe the reef sharks from the viewpoint at the end of Canal del Amor
- See marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros
DescriptionThis full-day yacht tour from Santa Cruz takes you on a discovery of the beautiful Galapagos Islands. In the morning you will walk approximately 40 minutes to Tortuga Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the islands where you can enjoy swimming and spending some time on the beach. After lunch you tour around the bay on board the yacht. You will then visit La Lobería, a beach which owes its name to the presence of many sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Next you will head to Canal del Amor (Channel of Love). At the end of this channel you can observe reef sharks from the viewpoint. From here you will continue on with a short walk to see the marine iguanas in their natural habitat at Playa de los Perros before visiting Punta Estrada.
IncludesTour guide Transportation Gratuity (optional) Admission Food and beverages
- Please note: Shipping used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 16 people.
- These tours are subject to space availability, changes of itineraries, and departure dates without any notice, according to weather conditions, logistics, and other operation requirements
- Entrance fees to the National Park are not included: USD 50 (Andean Pact and Mercosur), USD 100 (other countries), or USD 20 (with a TCT Transit Card)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mitad del Mundo Half Day Tour from Quito
Join this 4-hour private tour from Quito to Mitad del Mundo and its surroundings to experiment the phenomena that only happens in the Equator Line.7 ReviewsFrom $60.00
Otavalo Shared Day Tour
Enjoy a cultural day at 1.5 hours north of Quito. This area is special because there are still many indigenous people (Kichwa) living here. The landscapes are also really2 ReviewsFrom $67.00
Culture, Traditions and Urban Legends of Quito
Discover a local market and its traditions. Visit La Capilla del Hombre where the artist Oswaldo Guayasamin left his work to delight its visitors. Admire the attractive iFrom $34.00
Cajas National Park Day Trip
Cajas National Park is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural places of Ecuador, with more than 200 glacial lakes and a range of alternatives for hiking. Enjoy theFrom $64.00
Otavalo and Imbabura Sightseeing Tour from Quito
Explore the main attractions of Imbabura Province on a 10-hour tour from Quito with a Spanish and English-speaking guide. See the amazing Quitsato Sundial, visit the indi13 ReviewsFrom $60.00
From Guayaquil: Avenue of the Volcanoes with Train Ride
Explore the epic landscapes of the Andes Mountains on a 3-day tour from Guayaquil. Visit the beautiful El Cajas National Park and ride on the twisting Devil's Nose railwaFrom $589.00
Tena: Full-Day Whitewater Rafting on the Jatun Yacu
Experience a thrilling whitewater trip suitable for beginners on the Jatun Yacu River on a full-day tour from Tena. Ride the class 3 rapids surrounded by stunning AmazoniFrom $87.00
Traditions of Quito, Gastronomy, and the Craft Beer Tour
Visit the best preserved historic city center in South America, Go to a local market and see local traditions. Walk through the neighborhood of La Floresta, taste authentFrom $102.00
Puerto Lopez: Paragliding Experience
Experience a unique view of the Machalilla National Park on this exciting 15-minute paragliding tour. Fly through the air and see the incredible landscape of Puerto LopezFrom $50.00
- Best Seller
Baños de Agua Santa: Whitewater Rafting Tour
Raft the rapids of the Pastaza River on a 5-hour adventure tour from Baños de Agua Santa and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the “Gateway to the Amazon.” Encounter1 ReviewsFrom $30.00