Quito and the Equator Self-Guided Scooter Tour
Take in the best sights in Quito and visit the Intinan Museum. Hop on a scooter and follow the GPS instructions as it takes you through the colonial center, historic neighborhoods and to the middle of the world on this Self-Guided Tour!
Are you a business owner in Ecuador?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Ecuador.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Tour the city at your own pace. Start and Stop when and whenever you want
- 24 rental hours of easy-to-drive 100% automatic motorscooter included
- Enjoy breathtaking views without losing your breath in this high-altitude, low oxygen city
- Discover the city in an exciting and original adventure tailored by you
DescriptionSee the wonderful city of Quito at your own pace with your personalized self-guided GPS tour at the time you please. From the beautiful plazas in the colonial old city, to the museums and monuments at the Equator, hop on a scooter and off you go! In Quito, buses and taxis can be unreliable and unpredictable and guided tour buses don't always fit your schedule and can be expensive. The best way to experience the city and get the most out of it is by Self-Guided GPS Scooter tour. See it all without losing your breath in the city's high-altitude and low oxygen environment, and do it all at your own pace. The complete tour covers over 75 km (or 46 miles) and takes you to the best sights in Quito including the museums and monuments at the Equator as well as all the historic museums, monuments, churches, and plazas in between. The motorcycle, scooter, or bicycle is fitted with a GPS with a pre-programmed route. The GPS brings you from one point of the city to the next using optimized routes that bring you to great places while avoiding dangerous parts of the city. No other tour gives you more things to see and do!
Includes24 hour rental of a 100% automatic motorscooter Helmets Insurance Locks GPS with pre-programmed route Food and drinks Entrance fees Refundable security deposit (USD 1000)
- You must have a valid drivers' license from your country It has no set start or end times or set dates. Start and end when you want, any day of the week. All riders are given orientation and safety briefings and all helmets and equipment are provided for free. You have 24 hours to complete your tour, and the flexibility to visit just the sights that interest you. What better way to discover the city than your own personalized tour! You are required to bring your original driver's license, passport and a valid credit card with USD 1000 available credit for the security deposit at the time of the pick-up.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Quito City Sightseeing and Mitad del Mundo Tour
Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Quito with private transportation.1 ReviewsFrom $109.00
Express Transfer: Mariscal Sucre Airport to Quito
Enjoy an express transfer from Mariscal Sucre International Airport to hotels in Quito. Travel to the new airport, located 1 hour and 45 minutes from the downtown area, w6 ReviewsFrom $19.00
Quito City tour + Pululahua Crater
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. After a very nice cultural experience you'll head to the1 ReviewsFrom $67.00
Mitad del Mundo & Horseback Ride at Pululahua Volcano
Enjoy a day away from the city by visiting by horse one of only two inhabited volcanic caldera in the world and the only one cultivated by its inhabitants. Experiment onFrom $174.00
Andean Cooking Class
Enjoy a local gastronomic adventure, with the most varied ingredients and the lessons with a professional chef who will instruct you on how to prepare a delicious AndeanFrom $49.00
Quito: Middle of the World and Craft Beer Tour
Visit the middle of the world and learn about the history of craft beer in Quito!From $68.00
- Best Seller
Gualaceo & Chordeleg Artisanal Tour
Visit 3 important towns in the Azuay province; Gualaceo, Chordeleg, and San Bartolome and in each one you will have the opportunity to know about the elaboration of some3 ReviewsFrom $65.00
Discover Quito to Cuenca 8-Day Pichincha Tour
See many of the highlights of Ecuador on an 8-day tour of the Pichincha Province, including the cities of Quito and Cuenca. Visit the Equatorial Monument, drive along the2 ReviewsFrom $1,401.00
Private Half-Day Cuenca City Tour
Travel through the third largest city in Ecuador and see new cathedrals and visit the moderm arts museum. Your private and comprehensive city tour will show you the bestFrom $38.00
Mindo: Bike Rental
Explore the stunning natural landscape of Mindo by bike. Choose the quick, convenient, and sustainable way to get around the town and visit the pristine cloud forest.From $12.00