My Guide Website?
From Quito: 10-Day Ecuador Highlights Private Tour
Be mesmerized by Ecuador on a private multi-day trip. Discover Quito's historic center, explore natural wonders like Cotopaxi Volcano and Quilotoa Lake, Baños de Agua Santa, and discover quaint towns.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Breathe in the fresh air of nature at Mindo-Nambillo Ecological Reserve
- Drive through the diverse Ecuadorian scenery in the company of your guide
- Come across the main landmarks of Quito, Riobamba, Cuenca, and Guayaquil
- Gaze at the Pailón del Diablo waterfalls, Chimborazo Volcano, and other icons
- Seize the chance to take part in a variety of cultural and outdoor activities
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Ecuadorian culture with a 10-day trip through the country's must-sees. Learn about local history as you stroll through the streets of Quito, Riobamba, and Cuenca. Marvel at the majesty of Cotopaxi Volcano, Quilotoa Lake, the Pailón del Diablo waterfalls, and more magical sites. Day 1 - Overnight in QuitoGet picked up at your chosen location in Quito and begin your adventure by exploring the Old Town. Discover the Basílica del Voto Nacional, La Compañía, El Panecillo, Plaza Grande, and Intiñam Museum. Enjoy the unique chance to stand at the Middle of the World monument. Day 2 - Overnight in QuitoSurround yourself with nature on a tour of the Mindo-Nambillo Ecological Reserve, the land of hummingbirds, and the paradise of butterflies. Walk through the forest with your guide and come across a variety of plants, then taste some local chocolate. Day 3 - Overnight in QuitoTake a day trip to two neighboring towns. Watch Ecuadorian culture come alive in Otavalo, and see the artisans that come to the main square every day to sell their products. Head over to Cotacachi, a town known for its leather production. Day 4 - Overnight in Cotapaxi ProvinceDepart from Quito and stop by the striking Cotopaxi Volcano. Experience the beauty of this rural area, marvel at panoramic views from the volcano, and spend the night in the Cotapaxi province. Day 5 - Overnight in Baños de Agua SantaDive even deeper into the beautiful natural landscapes of the area with a visit to Quilotoa, a crater with a gorgeous tranquil lake inside of it. Enjoy a walking tour around the crater, then continue to Baños de Agua Santa. Day 6 - Overnight in RiobambaGet your adrenaline pumping with the incredible outdoor attractions in Baños de Agua Santa. Seize the chance to. go zip lining, ride a cable car, and admire famous waterfalls, such as the Pailón del Diablo falls. Discover the incredible tree house with a giant swing. Afterward, drive to Riobamba. Day 7 - Overnight in AlausíStroll around the small town of Riobamba and buy some traditional slow-roasted pork from the local market. Admire Chimborazo, the tallest volcano in Ecuador and the closest point to the sun on Earth. Arrive in Alausí and visit the colorful old train station. Day 8 - Overnight in CuencaLeave Alausí and wander around the ancient Ingapirka ruins, where Ecuadorian history started. Continue your journey in Cuenca, one of the country's most beautiful cities, and take part in a Panama hat workshop if you'd like to get to know the town's traditional production process. Day 9 - Overnight in CuencaEmbark on an insightful walking tour of Cuenca Old Town and gaze at its main buildings. Explore the picturesque town of Gualaceo, famous for its handwoven 'makanas'. Day 10 - Overnight in GuayaquilTake the route to Guayaquil, stopping at the breathtaking Cajas National Park along the way. Arrive in the city and visit the 'malecon' area on the Guayas River or choose to take the cable car for a nice aerial view of the city.
IncludesHotel or airport pickup and drop-off Transportation throughout the trip Driver/guide
- Accommodation is not included in the tour and the hotel pickup service is only available from Quito and Centro Historico Reach out to the activity provider after booking for the chance to tailor the itinerary if you wish to Keep in mind this activity includes some long periods in the car In the event of bad weather, some experiences might be affected, such as reaching the summit of the volcanoes