My Guide Website?
Full Day to Quilotoa - Visit Quilotoa Lagoon
Marvel at Quilotoa Lagoon, an incredible turquoise-colored lake located inside the caldera of an active volcano. This full-day tour is a great way to escape from Quito and return on the same day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Enjoy a stop en route to take in views of the famous Cotopaxi Volcano
- Brief stop at Toachi for breakfast and photos
- Visit the traditional Quilotoa Mirador for a final view over the lake
- Hike down to the very heart of the volcanic crater to the shores of the lagoon
DescriptionPick up from your hotel/hostel in Quito. Stop at to enjoy a delicious breakfast with stunning views. After breakfast, you will travel to Quilotoa, where you will visit the Toachi River Canyon and the traditional lookout point. Hike down to the shore of the Quilotoa Lagoon, where you can see this breathtaking volcanic lake up close, and enjoy your free time there. Take lunch at a local restaurant and before the way back to Quito, enjoy the extra free time exploring the Quilotoa community. Once back in Quito, you will be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
IncludesPrivate touristic transport Hotel pick up and drop off Onboard bilingual Hop guide Cotopaxi Volcano viewing point Guided stop at the Toachi River Canyon Visit the classic lagoon viewpoint Guided hike to the Quilotoa Crater lake Visit the classic Quilotoa viewpoint All taxes and entrance fees included
- •Please bring appropriate clothing for the high altitude climate (light clothes for the day, warm clothes for the evenings), sunscreen, and insect repellent