My Guide Website?
Guayaquil horseback riding & indigenus shuar private trip
Outside Guayaquil Explore the Bucay countryside on horseback and enjoy the natural landscapes and reach the Shuar indigenous community to learn about their traditions and finally enjoy a local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Ride a horse while enjoying a beautiful natural landscape and away from the city
- visit a Shuar Community (native from the Amazon) and known about your lifestile.
- Stop for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant to try typical local foods
DescriptionGet out of the city and come to tour the countryside of Bucay on horseback, reach an indigenous community to learn about their traditions, and enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant, all this with the comfort offered by this private tour. Begin the day 8 am with hotel pickup from your accommodation in Guayaquil and set out for Bucay Town. Admire spectacular views of the Bucay Mountains during the trip to Bucay Town. On this tour you horse ride by the countryside for 2-3 hours and arrive at the Shuar Community here you will learn about traditional dance, alternative medicine, and more. After the Shuar Community, you can ride for 1 hour more to the traditional restaurant or go by car and have a lunch of local cuisine before starting the return trip to Guayaquil to be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Entry fees Shuar community Traditional 2-course local lunch Horse Helmet
- This tour is not refunded.