My Guide Website?
Quito: Extreme Adventure and Middle of the World Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a day full of fun and excitement with an extreme activities tour. You can do cultural, recreational and adventure activities according to the combination that best suits your style and taste.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Otavalo: Full day trip from Quito
- From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park Full-Day Tour with Hike
- Guayaquil: City Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guayaquil City Tour
- Cuenca City Tour
- Get your adrenaline rushing doing some extreme activities
- Feel the power of being in both hemispheres at the same time
- Visit 'Middle of the World' complex on the equator
DescriptionYour day will start with a visit to the adventure park Nayon Xtreme Valley, where you can choose 3 activities out of: Tibetan Bridge, Canopy 01 external cable (across a 400-meter/1,312-foot canyon), Extreme Swing. Following your activities, you can have a snack in the park before returning to the place of departure to start your Equator Line Tour. You will begin by visiting the Pululahua Volcano crater viewpoint, which is a beautiful natural paradise and one of those places where you feel the magnetism and the energy of an active volcano. Next, discover the Middle of the World Tourist Complex where you will do some experiences on the equinoctial line, then visit an Equatorial museum that is 30 meters (98.5 feet) high and was built in honor of the Geodesic Mission, Cultural Pavilions, and more. Fianlly we will make the drop off in the same place.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide (English and Spanish-speaking) All entrances A snack in the Nayon Xtreme Valley
- Please note that lunch is not included
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with limited mobility
- Please note that the visit to Nayon Xtreme Valley Adventure Park is with a driver only