My Guide Website?
Quito: Extreme Adventure and Middle of the World Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a day full of fun and excitement with an extreme activities tour. You can do cultural, recreational and adventure activities according to the combination that best suits your style and taste.
- Get your adrenaline rushing doing some extreme activities
- Feel the power of being in both hemispheres at the same time
- Get a full access pass to the 'Middle of the World' complex on the equator
DescriptionYour day will start with a visit to the adventure park Nayon Xtreme Valley, where you can choose 3 activities out of: Tibetan Bridge, Canopy 01 external cable (across a 400-meter/1,312-foot canyon), Extreme Swing, and more Following your activities, you can have a snack in the park before returning to the place of departure to start your Equator Line Tour. You will begin by visiting the Pululahua Volcano crater viewpoint, which is a beautiful natural paradise and one of those places where you feel the magnetism and the energy of an active volcano. Next, discover the Middle of the World Tourist Complex where you will do some experiences on the equinoctial line, then visit an Equatorial museum that is 30 meters (98.5 feet) high and was built in honor of the Geodesic Mission, Cultural Pavilions, and more. Finally, go to the Agave Museum and enjoy a tasting of this ancestral drink. Return to the start point at approximately 7 PM.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual guide (English and Spanish-speaking) A shot in the Agave Museum All entrances A snack in the Nayon Xtreme Valley
- Please note that lunch is not included
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with limited mobility
- Please note that the visit to Nayon Xtreme Valley Adventure Park is with a driver only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$119.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today