My Guide Website?
From Cuenca: 4-Day Ecuador Exploration Tour
On this spectacular 4-day tour departing from Cuenca, you will have the opportunity to visit several of Ecuador's top tourist attractions for the perfect combination of nature and culture.
- Take a ride on the world's most difficult train track
- Marvel at spectacular mountains and lakes
- Immerse yourself in the culture and customs of Ecuador's indigenous communities
- Admire Quilotoa Lake
- Get your adrenaline pumping on the Swing at the End of the World
DescriptionDay 1 After getting picked up from your hotel in Cuenca, travel to Alausi, where you will board the train for a tour along the 'world's most difficult train track'. Admire beautiful Andean landscapes and watch an Andean music performance along the way. Afterward, break for lunch before beginning the journey to Riobamba. Stop along the way to visit Ecuador's oldest church and the beautiful Colta Lagoon. Spend the night at a hotel in Riobamba. Day 2 After breakfast, head to the charming city of Baños to admire a spectacular waterfall. Afterward, hop on a cable car and ride towards a viewpoint where you can enjoy a ride on the 'swing at the end of the world'. Return to Baños after your swing ride and get a good night's sleep before tomorrow's activities. Day 3 Today, visit Pujili and do a spot of shopping at the town's indigenous market, where you'll find everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to clothing. Later, visit Tigua, where a small indigenous community lives. Immerse yourself in the daily life and culture of this community before heading to Quilotoa Lake, which is often referred to as the most beautiful place in Ecuador. Here, enjoy a stroll around the edges of the lake or even take an optional donkey ride. Spend the night at a hotel in Quilotoa. Day 4 Rise early to travel to the Cotopaxi National Park, where you can go for a walk around the Limpiopungo Lake. If the weather is clear, admire panoramic views of one of the world's most active volcanoes. Afterward, travel to Quito where you will say goodbye to your guide and spend the evening exploring the city at your leisure.
Includes4 nights accommodation based on double occupancy Breakfast Driver/guide 1 lunch Hotel pickup Train ticket Food and drinks Personal expenses Gratuities
- This tour must be purchased at least 2 days in advance of the tour start date
- Please note that this tour starts in Cuenca and ends in Quito
- The cost of this tour does not include the train ride on day 1 - this can be purchased on the wwww.trenecuador.com for $33 per person (choose the Devil's Nose route at 11 am)
- Pricing options will vary according to the type of accommodation you require: standard, economy or luxury
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now