My Guide Website?
From Quito: Mindo Trekking & Wildlife Guided Day Trip4 Reviews
Observe hummingbirds, orchids, and butterflies of many colors on a guided day trip to Mindo from Quito. Explore an artisanal chocolate factory and trek through the forest to see Nambillo Waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Ecuador:If youʻre booking your trip to Ecuador last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cotopaxi National Park & Quilotoa Full-Day Tour
- Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito
- Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World
- From Quito: Otavalo, Cotacachi & Cuicocha Full-Day Tour
- Quito: 1914 Original Trolley City Tour
- Marvel with a big variety ofhummingbirds flying close to you.
- Enjoy butterflies in a researching center
- Ride a rustic cable car to walk inside of the forest.
- Taste the finest chocolate in the world.
DescriptionPick from your hotel. Driving for around 2 hours We will get to Mindo. On the way , If you like We can stop in Los Armadillos garden to watch birds, At the place you can get some of coffee or drink. If your have another garden in your mine We can skip this. Getting to Mindo, We will go straight to the forest to walk and see Nambillo waterfall . To cross between mountains We will ride a rustic Cable car. If you want to see hundreds of butterflies , It is the place where the paradise is REAL. At the half of the day, if you are hungry We can enjoy good food, places where you will enjoy your meal. Yumbos chocolate factory is the last place to be visited. It is a great experience because you will see the fruit, taste some of chocolates and locals fruits. We will leave the area around 4 pm and get to Quito at 6 pm.
IncludesDriver guide Private transportation
- Raining season could affect the tour because it is possible to find landslades on the route. I suggest you to start earlier as we can to avoid traffic If you book this tours to do in weekends I suggest you start early.