My Guide Website?
6-Day Galápagos Adventure Tour on 4 Islands
On this six-day program you can hike, snorkel, kayak, swim and experience an incredible diversity of wildlife. The highlights of this program include San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Española and a visit to an uninhabited island.
- Visit the gorgeous San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Española islands
- Relax at a variety of standard to luxury class hotels
- Hike, swim, kayak, or snorkel through the gorgeous natural landscape
- Learn from an experienced bilingual naturalist guide who will accompany you on the tours
DescriptionExperience the incredible plant and animal diversity of the Galápagos islands with a thrilling six-day excursion to San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Española, and an uninhabited island. Each day you’ll be able to choose your own adventure with several options: visit the Interpretation Center on San Cristobal to learn about the formation, colonization and situation of the islands or hike to the Frigate bird hill viewpoint, and snorkel or kayak in the Tijeretas Bay. Daily itineraries include certified guides and meal options. On land you’ll be able to spot blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas and frigate birds, and in the water marine iguanas, tropical fish, stingrays and turtles. On San Cristobal, greet the giant tortoises in their native environments before stopping at the giant crater at Cerro Mesa Reserve, a remnant of the time when Santa Cruz was still a volcanic active island.
Includes5 nights accommodation in selected hotels Breakfast x4 Lunch x4 All activities such as hiking, snorkeling, and transportation by speed boat on the islands Professional naturalist English and Spanish-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Use of snorkel equipment Small-group tour Private round-trip transfer Transportation on the islands Entrance fees to National Park Flight tickets from mainland Water taxi fee Dinner Personal expenses Tips
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you are a single traveler there is an extra $300 single supplement service for tourist class, $450 for standard hotels, $750 for comfort hotels and $1200 for luxury hotels to be paid directly to a local tour operator
- Flight must arrive at San Cristobal around 11:30 am or later and depart from Baltra 11:30 am or later
- A small amount of walking is involved
- These tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag: oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now