Quito: Private Mindo Cloud Forest Tour with Cable Car Ride1 Reviews
Discover the Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest, a forest famous for its beautiful scenery and birding sites, on a private guided tour from Quito. Ride a cable car across the forest canopy, and visit the waterfalls and butterfly garden.
- Visit the Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest with a private guide and get the most out of your experience
- Ride a cable car over the forest and discover Nambillo Waterfall
- Immerse yourself in the butterfly garden and see over 1,200 butterflies
- Benefit from included hotel pickup and drop-off for maximum convenience
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Quito, take a 2-hour ride to the Bosque Protector Mindo Nambillo. Explore the cloud forest with your private bilingual guide, and appreciate the picturesque scenery even more on an included cable car ride. Learn about the 4 stages in the lives of butterflies at the butterfly garden, where you can observe around 1,200 of these colorful creatures. Next, walk through the cloud forest to one of the most visited natural attractions in Mindo, the Nambillo Waterfall. Formed by a rapid in the Nambillo, it's a popular natural spa. Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the pool area, if you like. At the end of your, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel in Quito.
IncludesPrivate roundtrip transportation from hotels in Quito located in La Carolina, La Mariscal, and the Historic Centre Private bilingual guide (English and Spanish-speaking) Butterfly habitat entrance Cable car rides Mindo Nambillo Waterfall entrance Lunch (tourist menu) Gratuities Drinks
- Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels located in La Carolina, La Mariscal, and the Historic Centre of Quito
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY