My Guide Website?
From Baltra: 6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Tour w/ Lodging
Experience the best of the Galapagos Island with a multi-day trip departing from Baltra Island. Discover Isabela, Santa Fe, Tintoreras, and other iconic beaches, with accommodation and meals included.
- Snorkel in Los Tuneles and swim with a lot of unique animal species
- Visit the largest coastal Flamingo lagoon found in the Galapagos Islands
- Explore the Charles Darwin Research Station, known for its amazing giant turtles
- Discover the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat, and snorkel with seal lions
DescriptionDAY 1: BALTRA - SANTA CRUZ ISLAND - ISABELA ISLAND - FLAMINGO LAGOON (Lunch) Option 1: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra before 12:00 PM Upon arrival at Baltra Airport, you will be picked up by an English-speaking guide and transferred to Puerto Ayora for lunch. After lunch, you will take the speedboat to Isabela (approx. 2.5hrs). Upon arrival you will head to Flamingo Lagoon for a short visit, followed by a drop-off at your hotel in Isabela. Option 2: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra after 12:00 PM If your flight arrives after 12:00 pm, you will stay in Santa Cruz on your first day. If you arrive before 2:00 pm you will receive lunch. The order for the tour will be changed, but rest assured that you will do all the activities included in the tour. DAY 2: TINTORERAS AND WETLANDS (Breakfast, Lunch) Your Wetlands tour starts early in the morning. First, visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center and then the Wall of Tears, a historic site. After this visit, you will head to Tunel del Estero where you will experience a Lava Tunnel and take in glorious sites. Please keep in mind that the total length of the walk-in Wetlands area is approximately 3 to 4 hours. After lunch, you will have a short break before your visit to Tintoreras Islet. Named for the white-tip sharks known as Tintoreras which rest at the bottom of the site. Transfer to Puerto Villamil for a trek on volcanic rocks where you can spot a variety of wildlife. Snorkeling and beach time after the trek. DAY 3: SNORKELING IN LOS TUNELES (Breakfast, Snack) Early in the morning, you will go on a 30 to 40-minute boat ride from Puerto Villamil. Max group size is 10 pax. The unique lava formations and calm water make Los Tuneles the best site to snorkel on Isabela Island. You will get the chance to spot a wide array of sea birds, marine wildlife, penguins, and the ever-playful sea lions. The activity takes about 6 hours. You can also choose to explore Concha Perla by yourself before or after snorkeling. DAY 4: CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH STATION – BAY TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch) At 06:00 AM you will take the public speedboat to Santa Cruz Island where you will have breakfast. Then you will visit the renowned Charles Darwin Research Station. After lunch, you will go on a Bay Tour. With this tour, you visit the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat. Including; La Loberia, Punta Camaño Islet, two-channel crossings, and finally Playa de Los Perros. DAY 5: SANTA FE ISLAND (Breakfast, Box-Lunch) After breakfast, you will travel to Santa Fe Island. One of the oldest islands in the archipelago. The vegetation of the island is characteristic. Santa Fe is home to endemic species such as the Barrington Land Iguana. Upon arrival, you will partake in a snorkeling activity. After snorkeling, you will go to Santa Cruz island and have about an hour of beach time before lunch. DAY 6: TRANSFER OUT – BALTRA (Breakfast) After breakfast, you will travel to Baltra Airport with a Spanish-speaking driver, where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.
IncludesMeals as described in the itinerary. Accommodation in a single, double or triple room. Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra Airport at your arrival/departure time. Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary. Transportation between Baltra Airport - Itabaca Channel. Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking). Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins, and life vest. All activities as described in the itinerary. assistance24/7 assistance in English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have. The 6-day Galapagos Island Hopping budget tour takes you to some of the best places of the Galapagos Islands; Los Tuneles, Santa Fe, the Charles Darwin Station, and Tintoreras. Everything is arranged; from transfers, and tours up to the hotels, and almost all activities are in groups with other travelers. It is the perfect Galapagos holiday! Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.