My Guide Website?
From Quito: The Andes of Ecuador Private Guided 5-Day Tour
Explore the Andes in Ecuador on this private guided multi-day trip. Discover Quito Old Town, Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, visit Baños de Agua Santa, Chimborazo volcano and Riobamba, and Quilotoa lake.
- Quito Old town and middle of the world
- Cotopaxi, Quilotoa and Chimborazo volcanos.
- Baños de Agua Santa, waterfalls , hot springs pools and extreme sports
- Quilotoa volcano and the colorful lake
DescriptionDay 1- Quito Old town and Middle of the world to admire the marvelous churches and old constructions in the city. La Basílica, La Compañia , El Panecillo, Plaza Grande main square, Monument in the Middle of the world and Intiñan museum Overnight in Quito Day 2- Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, beautiful volcanoes where the nature is present. Cotopaxi and its perfect cone , Quilotoa and its spectacular lake. Overnight in Quilotoa Day 3- Baños de Agua Santa- The place where we all have unlimited fun. Canopy, Cable Car, waterfalls like Pailón del Diablo, Route of the waterfalls, House of the tree and swing of the end of the world. Day 4- Chimborazo volcano and Riobamba. The highest volcano in Ecuador and the closest point to the sun. Riobamba is a small city where we can try the slow roasted pork in the local food market. Overnight in Riobamba. Day 5- Quilotoa and the lake inside of the crater. Spectacular landscapes and friendly people. Overnight in Quito.
IncludesDriver guide in the whole trip Private transportation
- I can customize a tour for you depending in your desires. Weather could affect the experience in some cases such as cloudy day could not permit to see the summit of volcanoes. Some days We will be in car for many hours to move between provinces.