My Guide Website?
Quito: Bike Tour Around the Cotopaxi Volcano with Lunch
Take a bike ride around one of the highest active volcanoes in the world and see some Ecuadorian nature on this guided tour.
- See one of the highest volcanoes in the world
- Enjoy a bike ride with amazing Andean landscapes.
- Eat a picnic by ancient Inca ruins
- Travel in ease with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
DescriptionYou can enjoy convenient travel as you will be picked up from your accommodation in Quito and driven to Cotopaxi National Park, where you will meet your expert English-speaking guide. Here, you will receive your biking equipment and set off around one of the highest active volcanoes on earth, which at just over 19.000 feet, is one of the most stunning sights in Ecuador. You will cycle next to Cotopaxi’s base, on dirt roads surrounded by an otherworldly landscape dotted by rocks thrown by the volcano during its last major eruption. When you stop for lunch you can enjoy a picnic with views of some ancient Inca ruins, then set off exploring more of Cotopaxi National Park by bike. The ride is about 16 miles, and mostly on a flat easy terrain ideal for novice bikers. Afterwards, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your accommodation.
IncludesExpert English-speaking Guide Private transport Biking gear Lunch Water Fees for museums or natural reserves Tips Transport from and to hotels outside Quito's urban zone
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotels, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.) Keep in mind that climate at high altitudes can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now